Sunday, October 19, 2008
We Did It!!
Well we did it! We were sealed for time and all eternity on October 9th 2008! We just love being newly-weds well at least i do lol jon does too. It is just something about relying on each other and just being alone together. We loved loved out reception and as soon as i get our pictures i will post them : ) We stayed our first night at Little American Hotel in Salt Lake and then took off to a cruise to the Mexican Rivera. it was the most wonderful honeymoon anyone could ask for!! We had great weather and just loved relaxing!! We are staying at my parents home until we can move in which will be a while... lol nice and slow just because we both work and jon has school. So thank you mom and dad for being so nice and letting us fill your house with all of our stuff and letting us live here it really means the world!!! I couldn't ask for better parents! Well i will post pictures asap just thought i would let everyone know how happy and in love the new family is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun on your honeymoon! Your wedding was beautiful and you looked amazing!! :) (I'm sure JOn thought so too!) ;) I bet you can't wait to move into your new place!! I hope it's ready for you soon! Let me know if I can help you guys!!
I'm so happy you're back and safe and loved it!! Let me know when you move in, my friend lives in the same townhouse community that you're moving into...unless that's changed! Glad you're back!
I'm so glad youguys are happy and loving life! Good luck!
I am glad you had fun on your honeymoon!! Your wedding was beautiful!! I will have to send you the pictures I have! Hugs!!
CONGRATS! Your wedding was Beautiful and you and Jon looked Stunning:)
YAY YAY YAY! Congratulations again and again! I want to see you again. Let's do dinner with the husbands. Ok good plan. Work at a spa/salon soon??
How else the heck are you?
Post a Comment