Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anniversary pictures finally

Jon and I went to Little America for out anniversary my favorite place in the whole whole world and i am finally putting up pictures :) My favorite part about this overnighter (i am being very sarcastic by the way) All i wanted to do was get dressed up nice for dinner and feel pretty with my changing body ha ha so i went and bought tights and i had a cute black dress. I spent like an hour and a half getting ready putting lashes on and my pearls i wore on our wedding day and i had cute new heels. I was pulling out all the big guns :)As i was getting dressed i ripped my brand new way cute tights, my shoes wouldn't fit because my feet were so swollen. It was a disaster. I felt horrible all i wanted was that night to be special and feel so pretty well poor Jon tried the best he could to make me feel better. well we went to dinner and everything was great, the food, the company : ) everything. Right at the end our waiter ask me... Are you done sir.... UM WHAT THE HE** is what went thru my mind as i looked up at jon and saw his oh no please hope she didn't hear that expression on his face. Well i just started crying right there at the table... I couln't help it. Jon got me calmed down and we went swimming which was so fun till my suit bottoms virtually fell apart. I thought i had embrased the changing body thing till this trip and one thing after another made me realize i will be coping from day to day : ) all in all it honestly was a great anniversary with a great husband!







3 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

i had rian 2 weeks after our anniversary and i totally understand the feeling of being pregnant, yucky & all you want is to look pretty (and feel pretty) and it all goes wrong! i'm really sorry jamie. it'll all go away (well, mostly...) in a little bit.

Unknown said...

oh boy! I'm sorry but your a beautiful couple and the post made me laugh so thanks!

P.S. I lke your new dark hair!

Mindy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! (LATE I KNOW!!) You are so lucky because you look awesome with any hair color!!