
Brandon recieved his mission call to Indianapolis Indiana on March 31 and Jon and I were lucky enough to be there in person and watch the call be opened! He will be entering the m.t.c July 7th! Brandon is one of my very best friends! I admire brandon so much for the choices he is making and have made in the passed. I feel lucky and honored to be his sister-in-law and have him sleep at our house and to be able to hang out with him. I have got to know him as a friend and as a family member and let me tell you that brandon will be an amazing missionary for the lord. He has inspired me more then he knows i am sure :) But to brandon i love you, your a hero to me and i will miss you SOOOO much. I want to thank you for being my friend and for loving me for me! It means alot to me to have you on my side! LOVE YOU B!!!
"A missionary is someone who willingly give up two years with their family so someone else has the opportunity to be with theirs for eternity" That what you are B

No comments:
Post a Comment