Well i graduated school today!!! horray!! so for that jon took me out to dinner : ) sweetie huh! well we took some cute pictures before we sat down. i just have to say i love him so dang much he is just a cutie!
You're so hot. I love you congratulations girl! let me know if you need any help studying for everything and let me know if you need any help with the gorgeous wedding you are about to have. I love you and miss you so much it's pathetic.
Jamie your so dang cute! It wasn't fun giving Julio away but at least I'm not cleaning up dog pee all day!! Congrats on your graduation! That is such a big accomplishment and I am still wanting a facial from you!! I've never seen Jon wear hot pink. Is he trying to match your wedding colors?? jk love ya! Good luck at state boards! If you need a model I can do it for you!!
JAMIE I e-mailed you but I wasn't sure if I had it right or not. I am making a MAC order and if you need something tell me because it would be a really good excuse to see you.
8 comments:
Congratulations Jamie on graduating! Thats a big accomplishment! Good luck on your state tests and jobhunting! Love you!
Jamie we love you and are sooooooo proud of you. Love you loads and loads!!!!!!!!!!!! Ma
You're so hot. I love you congratulations girl! let me know if you need any help studying for everything and let me know if you need any help with the gorgeous wedding you are about to have. I love you and miss you so much it's pathetic.
update update update!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh my phones are both dead that is why I've been such a terrible texter lately!
Ugghh I miss you so much though.
Jamie your so dang cute! It wasn't fun giving Julio away but at least I'm not cleaning up dog pee all day!! Congrats on your graduation! That is such a big accomplishment and I am still wanting a facial from you!! I've never seen Jon wear hot pink. Is he trying to match your wedding colors?? jk love ya! Good luck at state boards! If you need a model I can do it for you!!
You guys look AWESOME in your HOT sunglasses!! Love the pictures! Congrats on graduating!
JAMIE I e-mailed you but I wasn't sure if I had it right or not. I am making a MAC order and if you need something tell me because it would be a really good excuse to see you.
Post a Comment