
This is when jon and i went swinning at Little America my favortie place in the world. My parents were staying a couple nights and so we went up and had dinner and went swimming : )

sorry it has been a long time : ( just been so busy trying to finish with school. but what has happened... Me and Jon went up to dinner with my mom and dad. We have this little joke between us where we point with our middle fingers and squint and ask.... Can i have some of that birthday cake. lol i know its sounds weird but to us it makes perfect sense and makes us always smile : )



3 comments:
I love you so much. I miss you so much! You are definitely one of my very best friends and I am hating life without you and I am so serious. Just looking over and reading your blog makes me seriously tear up. Ugggggh Jamie I need you!!!! I am putting a link of you on my blog. YOU ROCK. I miss you like crazy you have no idea.
You guys are funny! I'm glad you had so much fun and as always you look so cute together in every picture!
you 2 are PERFECT for each other! Ummm how come you never told me about this blog you have?!! Well I'm reading it anyway and it's DANG CUTE!!!
Post a Comment