Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Engagment pictures!!

These are just 6 of them if you want to see the rest go to www.blphoto.com and go to event galleries and select Jamie and Jon Eng. file and you can see them all!!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

GORGEOUS!! These pictures are simply stunning!! I LOVE the RED shoes!!

Tiffany Webber said...

They are all so cute! You guys are so photogenic!! How will you ever choose which one to put on your announcement? They are all so good! The one where you are on Jonny's shoulders is cracking me up! You two were made for eachother!!

Lowe family recipes said...

I Love every one of them! You guys are the cutes!

mom said...

Jamie Lou,
Your pictures turned out darling!!!! love you loads and loads!!!! Ma

Unknown said...

DItto on the Gorgeous, cute, beautiful! I love the outfits...They are striking!

Abby said...

Dude Jame, I looked at all the photos and they are AWESOME. You look gorgeous, not surprising. I am so excited! Let me know when we can do things and if there is anything I can help you with.

I love you so much babe you don't even know!