Thanks Jamie. You are so sweet. I feel so bad about Shadow. He was a great cat.
Sad! That's so awful to lose a pet.
I don't even like cats and I'm sad. Macall cried when I told him and Olivia got really sad. She named him. He was sort of hers too:) So sad:(
Thanks Jame, You're the sweetest!
Beautiful pictures Jamie! We are thinking about Jonny and Brandon!!
sad :( i love that you guys have a blog and i can check out what's up all the time! see you soon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks Jamie. You are so sweet. I feel so bad about Shadow. He was a great cat.
Sad! That's so awful to lose a pet.
I don't even like cats and I'm sad. Macall cried when I told him and Olivia got really sad. She named him. He was sort of hers too:) So sad:(
Thanks Jame, You're the sweetest!
Beautiful pictures Jamie! We are thinking about Jonny and Brandon!!
sad :( i love that you guys have a blog and i can check out what's up all the time! see you soon!
Post a Comment