Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Well jon and i had such amazing costumes this year! OBAMA AND SARAH PALIN!!! We went for the grand prize at both of our jobs... Which we will win lol i will let you know when we find out!!We also went to dinner with Steve and Becca thanks you guys it was really fun to go out with you!


6 comments:

The Ottosen Family said...

I love the costumes!

Lowe family recipes said...

You guys are sooooo funny! I hope you both win the grand prize!

Britanee Walker said...

You so better win-especially Jon since he's Palin! Goodness, that took some bravery :)

Tiffany Webber said...

This is so hilarious I could cry!!!! lmbo!! Did Jonny even shave his legs?? Bwahahaha!!

Unknown said...

HILARIOUS!!! YOU WILL WIN FOR SURE!!!

Mindy said...

LOVE the costumes!! Jonny makes a perfect Palin! I cannot believe you did not win!!