Well the UTES won!!! I was excited i wore red to work and everything it was a great game i thought Utah di amazing!! Just preparing for Thanksgiving... still trying to convince Jon to go with his family but with us both working full time we would have to drive down thursday morning and drive home that night, we don't know what to think about that ha ha. So in my eyes we still don't know where we will be but all we know is we will be together and with family so that in and of itself is something to be so thankful for!! My Friend just got one of the most amazing blessings and i am so proud and thankful for her, Jon and i went to her baptizm on sunday. The spirit was so strong and you could just see the joy and light in her eyes. I cried almost the whole time just knowing she has been praying for this day for so long and it was finally here! Jon even cried, he also stood in the comfermation circle which was so great to witness : ) i love her so much : )
Jon and I are doing great! We love being married and just being us: )With Christmas around the corner money is a little tough but its so worth it to struggle together in order to save for a future together! Well have a AMAZING Thanksgiving!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
GO UTES! That would be awesome if you could come for Thanksgiving!! Love ya!
That is so cool that Jon got to stand in the circle! Did you guys have a good thanksgiving? We missed y'all! I tagged you! Go to my blog. Play along! It's fun! Love ya!
Jamie every time I don't think i could love you any more than i already do I fall in love with you all over again. I miss you so much. I love you Jame. Thanks so much for always being there for me. I am very thanksful for you.
I MISS YOU
You've been tagged!
Post a Comment