Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sorry Friends!

I know it has been so long since my last post, I do apologize. I don't have the internet at my condo yet : ) hopefully soon. Jon and I had an amazing christmas! We went to Little America with my family and had an absolute blast! New year... played games and kissed ha ha. I got a job promotion at good ole' Supersonic in Provo. I am the head cashier, so i am over all the cashiers and i will brag they are amazing! I absolutely love my job i really really do!! I still do hair out of my house and study skin every second i get. I am begging jon to get me a Bull dog i am so serious too! Our life together is the best anyone could ask for, we have good jobs and a great house, good understanding of one another. I feel right now my life is perfect... i feel like right now in my life i am where i want to be at this point. I have a loving husband and a job i love, supporting family and just a really positive outlook. I just got on some new medicine and i cant tell you the difference it has made in my life just over the past 5 days lol i am still exhausted but i feel like i can live and i got MY live back. The past few weeks i have had alot of time to think about my life in the past and i just am astounded of the progress i have made. I know its weird to say but i really just look at my life right now and i truly am astounded... i just love life. I promise i will post some pictures of our christmas and our life. It is the greatest. I want to send a thankyou for all my friends that have helped me get where i am today i feel like they were my life support during school and everything, when ever i needed help someone was always there. Also to all my family... I start crying everytime i think of my dad and mom there is the strongest love there, not only for me but for eachother. The example they set for me i can't even tell you the help that they have just shown me with out the knowledge of it. The love a family shows is truely one of Gods greatest gift! I don't know where i would be with out knowing someone will be there and someone always loves me and will defend me thru it all. I know this is a sappy post but what can i say i have been thinking alot and i am in debt to alot of people : ) and this thank you is a start to say thank you.
I love you! Thank you!

2 comments:

Abby said...

You're awesome I am so happy that you are at such peace. That is so great. You rock! I miss you

Mindy said...

I am glad you are both doing so well!! Love you guys!!