Monday, February 16, 2009
Valetines Day
V-day at the Lowe household... Was GREAT!! Jon got me flowers and a pink I-pod shuffle and the best made me dinner! What a babe i do not know where i would be with out my hunny :) he is the love of my life and the biggest support to me i could ever ask for. I got him 3 shirts and a jacket and this cute fuzzy lion that laughs... Why? because it reminds me so much of him that i couldn't resit. He knows i am a dweeb so it worked out great. We are watching my dogs why my parents are on their cruise and i must say i love it (so does jon!) because it reminds me of living at home ha ha i feel so comfy here. I don't have any new pictures yet but i will take some soon. I totally chopped my hair for Jon and i love it!! That is about all the new details of my life at this moment so more will come later.... Keep up the good fight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, You guys are too cute! I really miss you. I think you are so cute :) give me a call sometime! Love ya!
Jamie! :)
It has been forever, I know, but I saw the link to your blog on Facebook. You are so adorable, and I am so glad you are doing so well. and that you are loving life!
Let's do keep in touch :)
Love,
Katy Wadley
ps. if you want to check out my blog it is www.katyconfessions.blogspot.com
Post a Comment