I did the make up for a photoshoot with my friend Kate. Her blog is elisabethkatephotography.blogspot.com go check it out she is awesome!!! I did the make up so i thought i would post. Enjoy!!
You did awesome. She looked great. You need to do your own makeup and have her taken photos of you. I'm serious. I love your hair. So cute. Yuck it's been way too long. We need to hang out. I have Saturdays off now so I need to come down and hang out with you and Jon. I love you and I miss you so much. Tell your hubby hi.
3 comments:
You did awesome. She looked great. You need to do your own makeup and have her taken photos of you. I'm serious. I love your hair. So cute. Yuck it's been way too long. We need to hang out. I have Saturdays off now so I need to come down and hang out with you and Jon. I love you and I miss you so much. Tell your hubby hi.
Neat Makeup!! You did a wonderful job!! What a fun experience!! Glad you got some awesome pictures!!
SWEET Jamie!
Post a Comment