Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The BIG news!!

Well everyone the results are in on the job :) and.... I GOT IT!!!
Thats right i will be working full time at the mac counter at the university mall. I am proud because i have been working so hard and long for this it just doesn't seem real. It is so stressful still trying to get out of supersonic and in to Nordstrom. I am excited and up to the challenge and can't wait to see all the new things i will learn and experience. Thanks for the support and beliving in me. I know how in the makeup world this job is as (sacred) as they come ha ha and believe me i realize that and am so thankful for it. In my training this week i had two girls who had tried for it but i got it!! YAY!! I am a brat haha but i really just know i deserve it : )



6 comments:

Lowe family recipes said...

GOOD JOB JAMIE! I KNOW HOW HARD MAC IS TO GET IN TO AND YOU HAVE TO BE EXCELLENT IN MAKEUP ARTISTRY TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED! CAN'T WAIT TO COME IN FOR A MAKE-OVER!

Britanee Walker said...

Congrats!! That's so great! I think you need to give me a makeover! I'm in dire need for one....

The Ottosen Family said...

Congratulations, sweetie! I'm so proud of you!

Rebecca Lowe said...

Congrats sister! I knew it'd eventually happen for you :) WOrth the wait!

Mindy said...

That is so wonderful Jamie!! WOW!! I am so happy you are going to be doing something you LOVE!! It makes all the difference!! Love ya!! Congrats again!!

Abby said...

JAMIE! You deserve this so much. You finally are there! I knew you could do it and I knew they couldn't do it without you. You rock! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your work. I love you girl