Friday, August 7, 2009
The Baby
Well since i haven't posted much on the pregnancy i thought i better do it now while i still remember with my memory :) I have been feeling great i have only threw up 3 whole times !!!! That is what i am so grateful for so i can still work. The only negative thing so far is the little one is deciding to position itself on my sciatic nerve which let me tell you is NOT happy for me. It is one of the most painful things i have ever experienced. But as long as the little one is happy then i am also content. Insurance wise no luck but the hospital offed me 40 percent off if i pay in full within 30 days!! So hopefully we can talk my dad into paying it off and then make payments to him so we get that much off!!! YAY!! So the cost of this child i am guessing if everything goes perfect is around... around 9 thousand. Thats with the 40 off. That is what i have figured with all the numbers i have been given. I just keep telling myself to breath deep it will all work out! Its almost as much as i paid for my truck... But i will have this little one FOREVER! Ha ha. I feel so grateful for this experience to know you have your precious gift with you always and i can't wait to feel this little one kick :) and only 17 more days till we know if its a princess or a little buddy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
well that's a sweet deal -- what a blessing! i hope all goes as planned and everything keeps going well for you. i texted you the other day, but then i found out your cell had been stolen, soooo yeah just know i was thinking about you. i'm so glad (and a bit jealous!) you haven't been too sick!
Well Jamie, It always works out, just not how we think. What a blessing that the hospital will work with you. I'm glad you're continuing to feel well and I hope as this little one gets bigger it'll move up off your sciatic nerve. I guess we mothers just have to go through things to get our children here! All the pain will be worth it in the end! ;)
i hope the insurance/hospital/payment thing goes good for you. sounds like you really need something to go good :) rian was right on my sciatic the ENTIRE time (maybe that means you'll have a little girl haha). i visited the chiropractor 2-3x week (no, insurance didn't cover that-$45 out of pocket each visit....) and had to completely STOP working/assisting my doctor and could only do simple things. it was awful but i'm so happy that you're able to keep working! keep updating :)
Congratulations Jon and Jamie! I didn't know! That is so exciting. We are very happy for you both
Jamie you guys are so awesome. I can't wait to meet this little miracle. Ah I am still in disbelief. I am so excited for you! If you need anything please let me know. I love you so much!
Post a Comment