Well our Christmas this year was great! We had the best time with both of our familys and we had a nice break : ) here are just some of the pictures ill post more later.
you barely look pregnant! you are adorable. You are glowing! how fun! Jamie I can't believe you are about to have that sweet baby that just blows my mind. I haven't seen you in SO long it's pathetic. I'm so sorry but I can't make it to the baby shower. I love you we need to get together immediately!
5 comments:
how far along are you? you look barely pregnant-lucky you! glad it was such a great christmas!
I love all the pictures! I am happy you had a good Christmas! I had fun last night! I cannot wait to meet little baby boy! Love ya jame
Finally got the internet back!! What a wonderful Christmas! You two look so darling!! Great pictures!!
Cute picture with Ella! My kids love the blue streaks in your hair! They think your the coolest!
you barely look pregnant! you are adorable. You are glowing! how fun! Jamie I can't believe you are about to have that sweet baby that just blows my mind. I haven't seen you in SO long it's pathetic. I'm so sorry but I can't make it to the baby shower. I love you we need to get together immediately!
Post a Comment