Monday, February 8, 2010

To many emotions

Today i made an appointment with the hospital to be induced tommorrow morning at 5:30. When i got off the phone i just couldn't stop crying.... Talk about hormones ha ha i felt so many things all at once that it overwelmed me. I was so happy to finally meet my little bud and see his face. I am beyond terrified to go thru the process now that it is so close. I thought of it being jon and i's last night together and never being alone again and just lost it some more. I felt so bad for complianing when i was pregnant when i didn't feel good or i wanted him out because tommorrow he will be out and i won't get to feel him kick or move around and that was one of lifes greatest blessings to me and i can't belive i complained about it now. I feel so many things but mostly excitment for my little prince will join our small family tommorrow after a great pregnancy. I love him already! Can't wait to meet you little dylie and know you will always be my little prince.

4 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

aw jamie, i'm so excited for you! it's such a rush of emotions & bittersweet (definitely more sweet though). can't wait to see pictures! good luck!

Unknown said...

I remember some of those same emotions! Good luck tomorrow:) I can't wait to snuggle baby Dylan!

I love you Jam!

Siri Elaine said...

Awe! I am so excited to meet this little dill pickle! good luck~ love ya

Shelly said...

Such a tender post Jamie. I hope that all goes well in the morning and wish you a short labor! So fun that Dylan will be here tomorrow!