Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First real bath time

Jon and I got Dylan in his first real bath since his umbilical cord fell off today. He loved it at first but when we started the actual cleaning he was not the happiest little man.




7 comments:

Lowe family recipes said...

He is such a beautiful baby! Darling photos!

Siri Elaine said...

Jamie! I LOVE all of your pictures! I am so happy for you guys! He is the cutest ever!

Curtis said...

James he is so adorable!!! I am so happy for you guys. Love ya!
-Emily

Abby said...

what a doll, seriously. Jamie you are so gorgeous and he is so perfect. I can't believe how much he's already changed. I hope things are going so well with you guys, please let know if there is anything I can do for you. I love you so much Jame, congrats!

Unknown said...

He is so Dang CUTE! I wish I could sit and hold him all day!

Mindy said...

What a cute little Dylan boy!! Looks like he is having fun!

Ryanne said...

He is so stinking cute! You will have to let me know when I can come visit! Ps... I'm due in September!