Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jamies birthday!


Dylan got me my favorite candy bar! Thanks luv bug!!!

Jons funny funny gift... Him and my mom got together and this is what happens.. He came up with this whole story of how he took my present back and got a cheaper one and this is what i opened... A skull watch.. I was a litte scared.
My breakfast birthday celebration at Magelbys fresh my favorite place in the world!!
My birthday dinner i choose bbq chicken and chessy potatos of course!!!
Brooke's and I's presents
My favorite box to see..... A Busy Biddy box. Always means there is something cute that i will love thanks mom : )
My chocolate cake my mom got me which was so yummy!

My shirt
A collage that my sister-in law Alyssa made of a picture of dylans blessing!!
Dylans hand print and foot print made by my sister-in law Brooke!
My present from my dad and a complete suprise was a hub cap for my car!! Finally
Kids....
Me and the hub
Me and the dyl
The day after my birthday Jon and I went to Trafalga with Mandy, Brooklyn, Kobe, and Mya
The dyl's first miniture golfing experience!














My real present from Jon a rose gold Micheal Kore watch! Thanks babe i couldnt ever ask for a more caring loving husband!

My birthday was a blast i have the greatest family in the world and as they know i LOVE my birthday i get so beyond excited every year with out fail and they view it as special as i do... I could not ask for a better mom and dad who love me more then i think i will ever know! I love them so much and am so thankful for all they do for me and my family!
I also have the best cousins, aunts, nephews, bros and sisters in law all in one. I love you all so much!!!

1 comment:

The Ottosen Family said...

Happy Birthday, babe... Hope you have a FANTASTIC day!