Monday, March 15, 2010

He is one month old!!

My baby boy is one month old now!!! I can't really believe time can go that fast. I wanted to list the little things i think i know about him (kinda hard to know for sure since he cant tell me : ))
Dylan Loves..
Looking at blinds... i dont get it but wow you could look at them all day if i would let you.
You love to put your thumb inside of your palm and wrap all your fingers around it
You try and suck on your fingers but you can't really get the concept of the thumb sucking. You try and suck your thumb and your middle finger of just your pointer finger or if your starving like always your whole hand!
You hate your bassinet and refuse to sleep in it. You love your crib because you can stretch and kick. You are just to tall little guy : )
You hate to be naked!! You want clothes on at all times
You hate your diaper changed but you are getting better as time goes on.
You like baths as long as someone is in there with you. I got made fun of for how i was bathing you but little buddy you do not like the sink, you dont like to be alone period. As long as your happy i am to:)
You love car rides as far as i can tell you always seem so happy
Your starting to smile i believe i saw your first real one yesterday
Things i love about Dylan...
I love his eyes, i see something there i have never seen in anyone elses eyes before. I feel like i know just what he is thinking when i can just look in his eyes.
I love more then anything to put you right next to me and hold you in my arms and take our much needed naps:) I couldn't even imagine how happy i would be to be able to do this with you but i LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
I love to watch you as you look around. Just seeing how amazed you are.
I love to take baths with you and see you play with the bubbles and just kick and play around.
I love that family people i never thought would really care that much just love you and they want to hold you and see you. It just proves how very special you really are.
I love the noises you make. Like when you need to burp and when i talk to you. They are the cutest things i have EVER heard.
I love our dance partys we have in the morning when i turn the music on and dance with you.
I love to hold you, kiss you, love you.
I cant imagine a better life, a better family or a better anything because i have you. You make my world worth living. Its hard no doubt about that but as i have realized in times passed easy things are never worth it, but hard things always are in the end. They teach you so much and humble you as well. I wouldn't trade a second with you for anything in the world!
Dylan I just LOVE YOU plain and simple!

No comments: