Friday, September 19, 2008

Almost licensed

Well i did it i took my last test and passed i will soon be recieving my license for Master Esthetician aka skin care specialist. So any skin problems i would love to help :)!!! I also got bridals taken and should have the c.d. soon so i will post asap. Remember family shower on the 23rd and the friends one on the 26 th lol can't wait to see you all there!!

5 comments:

Tiffany Webber said...

yay!! Congrats Jamie!

alyssa sorenson. said...

I know how much you love comments... so here I am! And I love your blog. How do you make it all cute and what not? Well I'll probably see you soon. Keep it up!

Heidi said...

Oh I so need help with my skin!!!After the baby maybe we can do a skin makeover! lol!

Abby said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah isn't that the best feeling ever?! I am so proud of you congratulations! Can't wait to see you soon!

Britanee Walker said...

Congrats Jamie! Very cute blog btw and I can't wait to see you tonight at your shower!