Monday, September 8, 2008

Proof

Hey i have a email that i composed that i think is great. I know everyone hates obama whether they will admit it or not but if they want some true information about oil and obamas tax cuts just hit me up and i will e mail it to you. its very interesting how many people don't have the right facts...

6 comments:

Valerie B said...

Hi Jamie,
Great blog!!
Wayne Dyer once stated how different an election would be if we could all be FOR something. Not against it. Therefore there would be no bashing. We stand for the things that are powerful and important to us individually. That is also such an awesome thing about how God created us so different. We can have varying OPINIONS and be in the same family. Its about coming together for the good of all inspite of opinion. If we can all remember whose children we are and who is really in charge of this great country~eventually we will all come together in peace. Peace within and peace without. I love your invitations and love that your dreams are coming true. Jon you have an awesome family who will support you forever. Forever support them too.

Heidi said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! Personally I really don't care for either man!! That makes it hard. I'm so happy that you are where your at and sooooo happy! Your awesome! love ya

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! How do you know Valerie Bomforth? She was in my ward growing up and good friends with my parent! Small world???

Valerie B said...

Jamie,
curious~who is me?

Heidi said...

My Parents are Karen and Merrill Willis. I'm their oldest.

Valerie B said...

Jamie, I love her parents. They tended Dustin for me when I was pregnant with my twins. Dustin is 6 months younger than Jon. Howdy me. It is a small world. God must surely love us to throw us together over and over. Tell the parents Hi. I think about her mom all the time.