Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Temple Prep

Well for those of you who don't know Jon and I will be recieving out endowments in four weeks and 1 day. I am so excited, nervous and just about everything you can be. I think it is just such a amazing experience that we get to have. Jon also gets ordained an elder on sunday and the thought of my future husband getting the pristhood, to bless our home is such a blessing to me. I look up to Jon so much he always is so accepting and just is such an example to me. (I made jon promise me his first blessing to help with my next esthetican state test) Also Jons dad will be at the temple and that in and of its self is such a hugh testimony builder to me. It makes me so so so happy jon will have his dad there. Once again to prayer and fasting. I don't know i am so indebted to my Heavenly Father for all he has giving me and continues to. I am so thankful for the church and just how much happiness it brings. When i was in Brazil i couln't tell you how many moments i had when you just close your eyes and say a prayer just thanking Heavenly Father for all we have and just the realization of how strong my testimony is after seeing the peoples faith and dedication over there.They are such an example of just real pure joy and love. I just can't begin to explain all the feelings i am having. I am so thankful for the church and so thankful for Jonny boy i love him so much. I just can't wait to go thru the temple with him and make the covenents. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for these blessings.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved it Jamie! Thanks for sharing your testimony:)

Tiffany Webber said...

Jamie, you are so sweet. I am so glad that you and Jon have found eachother. You are perfect for eachother and Jon is lucky to have you!! (And you are lucky to have him!) I am so excited for you to go to the temple. The temple has been an enormous blessing in my life which I am so grateful for. Everytime I go I am reminded of my blessings and I am reminded how one day I will be together again with my little Taylor. Thanks for your testimony. I'm so glad my Dad will be there I can hardly talk about it. Love you girl!

Abby said...

JAMIE! thank you for posting your testimony. I loved reading every word. You're amazing. I'm so proud of you. I can't wait for you to go through the temple. I am so excited for you! One day you will be there when I go through and I am so glad because you mean so much to me. I wish so badly I would have lived my life in a way that I could be there for yours, but don't worry I'll be on the outside looking in way excited!

Congratulations sweetie! I love you!

Oh and what a blessing about his dad! I am so excited! I really hope I will have the same ending to me and Tyler's story and that his parents will be there with us one day too.

Lowe family recipes said...

That is such a beautiful Testimony Jamie! Jon is blessed to have found you. It really is amazing how Heavenly Father works. Love you!