Monday, September 8, 2008

I just want to say sorry for the post i posted i didn't want to offened anyone i just get the worst sickest feeling when i see McCain. I can't explain it but i sure don't have a good feeling at all. My personal opinion. So sorry if i offened anyone. I don't agree with everything Obama says but my opinion i think he would be a lot better choice.

1 comment:

Lowe family recipes said...

Jamie you're the best! In Utah its pretty hard to go Democrat! In the 90's I went democrat with Bill Clinton and my dad almost disowned me! But when I went with my heart and prayed about it, I realized that he was who I should vote for! So good deal for you that you are going with your heart! Everyone says it doesn't matter how we vote in Utah because its always for republican presidents and so democrat votes don't count but they do count from within ourselves. The "vote" counts when we each know that we followed our own hearts on these important matters! Sorry...this was way too long!