Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Apartments....

Well i don't know how to express how close i am to just giving up. I have looked at so many apartment and all i can say is more then half i got in my car and just cried. They are is such scary areas and so dirty and i just get the worst feeling there. we have found 3 that are good the one i like jon doesn't, the one he liked i went and looked at and it was so dirty so that one is out and the one we both liked im sure is way out of our price range but we should here back sometime today. So we are going to go look at one more today once again not a great area but i don't even care anymore. Every place we can afford is a hell hole i swear. I am just so down about it right now i swear i leave crying after almost everyone. My friend said within the past year and a half rent has gone up over one hundred dollars too just at her place. It seems like people want 700 for a hole in the dirt in their back yard. I don't know what we are going to do but i will let you know where we will end up if we ever find somewhere.

5 comments:

Lowe family recipes said...

Take a Deep Breath! The right one is out there! It'll show up soon!

Unknown said...

Good luck! I know you'll find something great!

Valerie B said...

Hey, I can tell by your announcements how creative you are. Look at it different. Ashley my almost 19 year old daughter wrote this on the living room mirror. BEING HAPPY DOESN'T MEAN EVERYTHING IS PERFECT...IT MEANS YOU DECIDE TO SEE BEYOND THE IMPERFECTIONS!! So dig in lassy~and scrub and clean and decorate and make one of those places a special place for your fabulous new relationship with your husband to be...

Abby said...

Ohh sweetie I'm so sorry. It's such a hard time in our world right now to find a decent place to live. Just come to Logan and live with us and everything will be fine. Perfect! I love you I seriously wish you luck I'm so sorry.

Ashlee said...

Oh Honey!!! I hear you there! Good luck with your apartment search and let me know how it goes-we're on the hunt too!