Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good Ole' Politics

Ok i know most of you know i don't get involved with politics but after last nights Sarah Pailn speech i just have to say i am so sick of the bashing of character. The little jabs to rise you to the top. I don't mind having a problem with a policy and expressing why but to defile someones character for your own personal gain... just doesn't sit well with me. I am definatly not a fan of Sarah Pailn that is for sure. And as for McCain well lets just leave it that there is no way in heck there will be a vote cast for him in my favor. I don't know, i am going with my heart with this one. Im am taking the high road.

GO OBAMA!!!!!

6 comments:

Abby said...

She was harsh wasn't she?

I don't know who to vote for... I think both are bad!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

Dude your man wants us to kiss...

Jon and Jamie said...

Hurray for Kristen, you truely have had the way shown unto you by some magnificant light. Abby you are good looking;) and funny.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.